Melly's Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Melly's Forum

Melly's Pokemon forums for her friends that play TPPC.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

pokemon adventure destination lugia!!!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
dragonkollector
Admin
dragonkollector

pokemon adventure destination lugia!!! Empty
PostSubject: pokemon adventure destination lugia!!!   pokemon adventure destination lugia!!! Icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2007 2:12 pm

it starts off with a pikachu just miding it's own buisness walking along a dirt road path but as the breeze thickens and the wind sways back and forth he see's a massive and majestic bird out in the open. as it's call he remember the pokemon to be the king and ruler of the sea and then he remember the name of the massive bird LUGIA as he yelled out "pika pikachu" the Lugia quickly narrowed it's eyes to pikachu. At that moment pikachu felt uneasy staring at the big round eyeballs staring at him continusly. Then in a blinding light cam another massive bird Pikachu covered it's eyes as the light started to dim his arms went down forhis eyes to behold at anoth magnificant bird with it's fiery wings and it's yell out in the open it was the majestic Ho-Oh he remembered tales about these 2 birds how they would battle whenever their eyes met but he'd never thought he would see the day of them battling.....

drag # 2 here is this like a novel or sometyhin plz tell if this is good case i want to write a novel but i know i'm 13 but i'll publish it when i'm older Smile

Lugia ------- Dragonkollector
Ho-Oh ---------- Rocket
Pikachu -------------

we need someone to play these roles and i have another part of the story played out but d=first i need these roles to be filled hope we have fun Very Happy

Last edited by on Fri Aug 24, 2007 2:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Rocket

Rocket

PostSubject: Re: pokemon adventure destination lugia!!!   pokemon adventure destination lugia!!! Icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2007 2:22 pm

dibbers on ho-oh!
Back to top Go down
dragonkollector
Admin
dragonkollector

PostSubject: Re: pokemon adventure destination lugia!!!   pokemon adventure destination lugia!!! Icon_minitimeFri Aug 24, 2007 2:29 pm

koolzies now we just need someone for pikachu
Back to top Go down
Eevee Collecter

Eevee Collecter

PostSubject: Re: pokemon adventure destination lugia!!!   pokemon adventure destination lugia!!! Icon_minitimeFri Sep 21, 2007 9:35 pm

" jocolor PikaPika"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: pokemon adventure destination lugia!!!   pokemon adventure destination lugia!!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

pokemon adventure destination lugia!!!
Page 1 of 1